VISIT TENORIO NATIONAL PARK
- Schedule: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Time to National Park: 15 minute drive from Posada Cielo Roto.
- Guide: We include you a local guide.
- National Park Ticket fee: $10 Foreigners
- You should bring: Rain Coat, hiking boots, water, mosquito repellant, and sunblock.
- Note: On heavy rainy days it's possible that the river loses its coloration.
- In Posada Cielo Roto we count with 10 trained horses, we offer a 2h tour around San Miguel and Santo Domingo Town, with great views of Lake Nicaragua, Arenal Volcano, Lake Caño Negro and lots of beautiful rainforest mountains.
- Note: If you stay 2 nights, the horseback riding tour is free.
- Regular Price: $50 pp
Caño Negro Tour
- Caño Negro wildlife refuge is well known for bird migration; Great place for making a boat tour and admire caimans and lots of bird species.
- One of the best spots for sports fishing river in Costa Rica.
- Recommended dates: January - March
- 1:30h drive away from Posada Cielo Roto